Skip to main content

Translate

Mohamed Salah ready for Tonight's Semi-Finals Against AS Roma

Mohamed Salah can't wait to reacquaint with old friends when Liverpool face his former club AS Roma in the Champions League semi-finals.



He told Premier League Productions on Liverpool Website.
"I played for Roma for two years, I had a great time with the club, with the fans, I fought for the club and now I have to play against them.

"We text each other, as players, every week - we're still good friends.

"I'm very excited to go there and I love the fans, they love me, [there are] more emotions.

"I hope we are going to win but also I wish them good luck."

He added: "It's something huge if you win the Champions League for a club like Liverpool.

"It's something different for us as players, for the city, for the fans, for everyone, I am sure we will fight for that 100 percent."
If you find this article Educative and would like your friends to read this as well.
Hit the Share Button! Follow us on our Social Networks.

Thanks!

Trending Topics

Motivational Speech - The Connection between Divinity and Humanity

Our Daily Devotional

8 Things you don't know about John Dumelo

Man arrested for naming his dog Buhari in Ogun

Why Presidency says Buhari might resign

NECOM House the tallest building in Nigeria

How to Remove Forgotten Pattern, Pin and Password Lock on Infinix Note 3 and Note 3 Pro

The Highest Paid Musician in Nigeria 2016

10 Solid Solutions to stop your Android Phone from Hanging and Freezing

2018 UEFA Champions League Finial: Real Madrid vs Liverpool