Skip to main content

Translate

Our Daily Devotional

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Text: Psalms 40:17 

Please read the whole of Psalms 40 bring your questions and comments.

Some people are scared to trust their lives in the hands of Jesus. Why? they think that he will narrow and cramp their style and life with a lot of rules and restrictions. But the opposite is the case when Christ comes into your life. Instead of making your life more religious, he makes it more alive. He makes you more fully human and able to experience the life you were meant to live. He expands your horizons and gives you the ability to see things you’ve never seen before. You may be living a good life now, but God wants to offer you a better life.

Psalms 18:19
He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
God expands the possibilities for your life because he delights in you. He doesn’t just love you; he finds joy in you! As a father, I know that my children didn’t have to do anything special for me to love them. I loved them and found joy in everything they did because they are my children and I am their father. God is our heavenly Father; he made us, he loves us, and he finds joy in us his children. He wants to rescue us and give us the better, fuller life that we were destined to have.
Worship and Pray.



 Written by Kingsley Alfred

Comments

Trending Topics

How to Remove Forgotten Pattern, Pin and Password Lock on Infinix Note 3 and Note 3 Pro

Man arrested for naming his dog Buhari in Ogun

Motivational Speech - The Connection between Divinity and Humanity

Dog named Buhari: Owner reveals why he named his dog Buhari

Our Daily Devotional

NECOM House the tallest building in Nigeria

How to install Instagram Lite app using Google Chrome and save data

Our Daily Devotional

Unbelievable: See what Boko Haram has done to Nigeria

Motivational Speech - Learn to be Patient in life